Oluwatobiloba Anidugbe popularly known as Kizz Daniel, is a talented musician who has been in the music industry for more than six years now. He released his first hit song in 2014, and ever since then he has been releasing hits upon hits. He is one of the few artistes that loves keeping his personal life very private. There was a time he was reportedly dating Chidinma, and he also released videos of them together. That is the only person that he has reportedly dated.
People were shocked when he announced that he just welcomed a set of twins. This was because everybody didn’t know he was in a relationship. People were eager to know the lucky woman that gave birth to his children. He however decided to upload a short video of her today, but her face was covered with a nose mask.
Few weeks ago, he said during an interview that he calls his babymama “MJ”. He also revealed that his latest song which is currently the number 1 song in Nigeria, was written for her. When he uploaded the video, he wrote MJ. It was easy to know that she is the lucky lady. Here are three possible reason why he didn’t show her full face.
1) He is trying to protect her
Kizz Daniel knows that the moment he reveals her face, she can no longer be anonymous. Whatever she does will be monitored by the media. She might not be a person that is ready for that kind of life, which might be a possible reason he didn’t reveal her face.
2) He is trying to protect his relationship
The rate at which celebrities’ relationships fail is very alarming. We have seen instances where a celebrity is already engaged, yet the relationship still failed. Kizz Daniel might have made up his mind that it is better to keep his relationship off social media.
3) He believes it is not yet time to reveal her face
It is also possible that he will still reveal her face, but believes that it is not yet the right time.
Whatver the reason is, we know it is for his own good and we wish him the very best in his relationship.
- “That’s An Expensive Real Gold” – Rahma Sadau Fires Back at Anonymous Twitter Users questioning Her Leg Chain
- Gospel singer Mercy Chinwo’s fiance, Pastor Blessed, reacts after Nigerians dug up old video of him referring to her as “his sister”
- “He Looks sick” Nigerians Reacts to Emir of Kano Son Wedding Photos as he gets Married To two wives same day
- “Pastor Paul Enenche Daughter is Wearing Nonsense” – FaceBook User Foxy Josh